Showcase Your Vision and Win Big at the SVB & StartupOS Women’s Empowerment Pitch Competition
$60K in total prize money!
Special Promo: New Premium Subscribers get 1 year free access to the StartupOS platform, valued at $600 when using promo code SVBWHM2024 during sign-up.
Premium Subscription is required to pitch.
Join us at the SVB Experience Center in the heart of San Francisco on March 21, 2024, in honor of Women’s History Month. This event isn’t just about entrepreneurship – it’s a celebration of women’s contributions to innovation, a showcase of diversity, and a platform for empowerment.
We invite you to share your inspiring vision and engage with investors in a setting that honors the spirit of Women’s History Month.
SVB and StartupOS are committed to breaking barriers and fostering an inclusive environment where untapped potential thrives. In an industry where women entrepreneurs still face significant challenges in securing venture capital, we aim to be a driving force for positive change.
This event is tailored for early-stage startup teams, focusing on elevating founders from underrepresented groups, including women, Black, or Latinx entrepreneurs. Our goal is to spotlight those who are not only building businesses but also making a significant impact in their communities.
Prepare to network, discover innovative ideas, and interact with a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, influencers, leaders, and like-minded individuals.
How? It’s simple!
Over the course of the event:
- Login or Signup for StartupOS.
- Complete your Startup profile.
- Complete your Account profile.
- Complete and upload your startup Pitch Deck.
- Upgrade to a premium membership.
- Apply to pitch.
An active website, pitch deck, founder story & video, social presence, LinkedIn profile, and/or articles of incorporation can help legitimize your business!
Note: Completing these items will increase your startup score. Each startup will have a score generated based upon the StartupOS scoring algorithm, which will help in determining our top 5 candidates for the pitch day event on Thursday, Mar 21, 2024!
Each of the top 5 startups will receive:
- $1,000 stipend towards your travel and accommodations
- Award of $4,000
- Pitch at the SVB & StartupOS sponsored Pitch Day in San Francisco on March 21, 2024
Day of the event
- 1st Place = Additional $15,000
- 2nd Place = Additional $12,000
- 3rd Place = Additional $8,000
Winners will be announced on Friday, March 22nd!
- Silicon Valley Bank and StartupOS sponsored Pitch Days are open exclusively to early-stage startup teams. Our pitch competition looks to discover and support emerging segments (Women, Black or Latinx) founders building impactful companies.
- The startup must be in its early-stage (pre-seed or seed) in external funding.
- All members of the startup team must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The startup can target any sector or industry and should have a viable product or service (has potential for underlying IP as you scale) that is already venture-backed and/or venture backable.
- Startups must be based and operating in the United States.
- Startups must be incorporated to apply for the event.
Meet with the StartupOS Team for additional support by scheduling a session with us!