Lead QA Engineer
Who We Are
We are a startup that is building for startups. Our Purpose is simple: To dramatically increase the overall number of startups and the probability of success for new, diverse generations of founders. And when we say founders, we mean all founders. We do that by building a platform that targets the earliest stages of entrepreneurship by democratizing access to the resources and knowledge that will accelerate growth and remove the most common friction points on a startup’s journey.
Our team is passionate, wickedly smart and constantly looking to do things differently. We are the Success Multiplier for startups. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with a track record of ensuring the highest quality of large projects. This is an opportunity to make a real impact, while further developing your QA career. The ideal candidate will have a strong bias for action and accountability, exceptional communications skills and welcome the opportunity to stretch beyond a traditional QA Lead role within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Establish test strategy, analyze, design and develop automated and manual test suites in order to perform integration testing, acceptance testing, and end-to-end functional testing
- Design and develop test automation scripts, using current test automation guidelines and best practices
- Work with Software Engineers to diagnose issues and enhance solutions
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements
- Should be flexible for both Manual and Automation activities
- Own requirement analysis, build and review test strategy, and design and lead test execution for projects and scrum teams
Skills & Qualifications
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience in Agile and Devops methodology
- Knowledge of Cucumber/Gherkin DSL
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD practices
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience in API testing via Postman or similar
- Source code control in Git
What can you expect?
- A full-time job within a fun and fast-paced company
- 100% remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Collaboration with an engaged team who have shared goals and a commitment to quality of delivery