Full Stack Developer
Who We Are
We are a startup that is building for startups. Our Purpose is simple: To dramatically increase the overall number of startups and the probability of success for new, diverse generations of founders. And when we say founders, we mean all founders. We do that by building a platform that targets the earliest stages of entrepreneurship by democratizing access to the resources and knowledge that will accelerate growth and remove the most common friction points on a startup’s journey.
Our team is passionate, wickedly smart and constantly looking to do things differently. We are the Success Multiplier for startups. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with a track record of delivering high quality code and designs. This is an opportunity to make a real impact, while further developing your engineering career.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Manage the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment
- Maintain and upgrade the software following deployment
- Oversee testing and provide feedback to management during the development process
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience architecting/designing and deploying server-side API’s and backend applications
- Expert in Python, Ruby, Java, or other object-oriented language
- Expert with associated standard libraries and frameworks
- Expert with common design and architectural patterns like model–view–controller (MVC) and Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Mastery of SaaS concepts, and architectural designs
- Proficiency with event-based architectures
- Proficiency with React, Angular, Vue, or similar web framework
- Proficiency with AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure and design
- Proficiency working with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Proficiency with Database design and access in cloud environment
- Proficiency with modern software version control within teams (Git and GitHub preferred)
- Proficiency UI/UX and design
- Solid understanding of SaaS implementations
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps
- Strong software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, another related field or its equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and professional development.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of a growing company and help shape the future of entrepreneurship.
How To Apply
If you’re passionate about helping startups succeed and have the skills and experience to excel as a Product Marketing Manager, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and any examples of your work!
StartupOS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees.