Agile Project Manager
Who We Are
We are a startup that is building for startups. Our Purpose is simple: To dramatically increase the overall number of startups and the probability of success for new, diverse generations of founders. And when we say founders, we mean all founders. We do that by building a platform that targets the earliest stages of entrepreneurship by democratizing access to the resources and knowledge that will accelerate growth and remove the most common friction points on a startup’s journey.
Our team is passionate, wickedly smart and constantly looking to do things differently. We are the Success Multiplier for startups. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our SaaS continuous delivery lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have a strong bias for action and accountability, exceptional communications skills and welcome the opportunity to stretch beyond a traditional PM role within a fast-paced startup environment.
If you join us, you’ll:
- Be involved at critical points throughout a continuous delivery process, from idea to wireframes, to build-out, final QA and product launch.
- Collaborate closely with the entire team to ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards a common goal.
- Be more than just a “person with a plan”. You’ll also help execute, get your hands dirty, and do what needs to be done to help our customers increase their impact and achieve their mission.
You’ll do well in this role if you:
- Are a customer-centric, entrepreneurial project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong bias for action having built products with a high level of execution and complexity.
- Can achieve great results within a 100% remote team composed of employees and offshore resource partners.
- Have direct experience running SaaS projects and applying the principles of agile that deliver best results.
- Are adept at mapping business requirements to technical designs.
- Can “lead the room”, communicating comfortably, clearly, and empathetically with designers, engineers, product owners, marketers, and execs.
- Have a firm grasp of web-based application design and the platforms that make it happen.
- Are flexible and understand that sometimes you’ll have to wear an unexpected hat or two when the situation calls for it.
- Hold yourself accountable and deliver on your commitments.
- Love sharing your knowledge and helping to level up your colleagues.
- Project Planning: project status updates through regular stand-ups and reports.
- Developer Support: remove roadblocks; assist with capacity planning and backlog grooming; promote developer engagement; encourage an ambitious albeit sustainable pace.
- Product Management: Communicate project updates to product owners and leadership.
- Process: Follow best practices and continual improvements for Agile Project Management
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager delivering B2C and B2B SaaS solutions.
- Thorough understanding of a continuous delivery software development lifecycle.
- Expert working knowledge of Agile project management practices and tools including Jira.
- Experience overseeing projects with at least 10 (remote) team members including developers, user experience designers, and product owners.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communications that you can easily tune to a wide variety of stakeholders (team, executives, customers, solution partners)
- Prior experience as a developer, product owner or business analyst is a plus.
- BA/BS in related degree or equivalent experience
What can you expect?
- A full-time job within a fun and fast-paced company
- 100% remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Collaboration with an engaged team who have shared goals and a commitment to quality of delivery