Junior Manual QA Tester
Who We Are
We are a startup that is building for startups. Our Purpose is simple: To dramatically increase the overall number of startups and the probability of success for new, diverse generations of founders. And when we say founders, we mean all founders. We do that by building a platform that targets the earliest stages of entrepreneurship by democratizing access to the resources and knowledge that will accelerate growth and remove the most common friction points on a startup’s journey.
Our team is passionate, wickedly smart and constantly looking to do things differently. We are the Success Multiplier for startups. Join us!
We are looking for a Junior Manual QA Tester to reinforce our team of experts in building a robust application. You will be responsible for identifying and tracking bugs in a brand new product. This is an opportunity to make a real impact, while further developing your QA career. The ideal candidate will have a strong bias for action and accountability, exceptional communications skills and welcome the opportunity to stretch beyond a traditional QA Lead role within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Manually test various applications and platforms in their environment
- Deliver on day-to-day functional processes with an eye towards continuous improvement, including accurate estimates and appropriate testing
- Work with teams to determine test methods, tools, and plans for efficient and effective quality processes
- Work closely with Agile team to devise test cases and test plans that ensure comprehensive coverage of positive and negative test cases against user story requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Fluent English language speaker
- Ability to collaborate with offshore teams
- Strong organization skills
- Team player as well as self-starter who needs little supervision
What can you expect?
- A full-time job within a fun and fast-paced company
- 100% remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Collaboration with an engaged team who have shared goals and a commitment to quality of delivery